|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Looking for a new challenge and have a passion for growth, development and working in a team environment within a positive workplace culture?
- We have a position for a qualified valuer available
- Full-time/flexible work
NAB Valuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus in making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers' overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
To be successful Valuer at NAB, you’ll have;
- Registered Valuer with experience in the current market
- A passion for property to actively share local property knowledge
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Capabilities to use a market leading valuation platform
- Demonstrated a desire for ongoing improvement
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver's licence
NAB offers a well-defined career path supported with regular structured training and development, flexible working conditions, along with great staff benefits and a competitive remuneration structure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of property.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.