Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development, as well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HBSC as a Personal Banking Consultant at our Highpoint Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a seamless end to end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
- Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
- Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
- Contribute to fulfil customer’s needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer centric approach
- Manage customer feedback and enquiries effectively
- Participate in ongoing training and development plans