|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join the BOQ Team: Owner Managed Branch – Parramatta Location
- Exciting Career Opportunity for an Experienced Loans Administration Officer
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
We are currently seeking an experienced Loans Administration Officer to join the BOQ team for an Owner Managed branch. As the Loans Administration Officer, your main responsibilities will include; assessment of retail loan applications, loan file maintenance whilst providing lending administration support, valuations, property services and other documentation processes for the branch.
Further, you will enjoy delivering exceptional customer service to our customer network, in line with BOQ audit and compliance requirements. Further, responsibilities will include:
- Processing lending applications from application through to post settlement for personal loans, home loans and investment loans
- Order valuations, title searches, company searches, manual credit checks
- Order, download and collate loan documentation
- Action loan documentation and complete compliance checks
- Liaise with various stakeholders (internal / external) to ensure seamless end to end loan processing
As an experienced loans administration officer, you will demonstrate proven experience in a similar role in an Australian Banking environment, and thrive in a customer centric environment. Further, you will demonstrate:
- Proven customer service orientation with demonstrated relationship building skills
- Experience in process and compliance of home loan applications
- Ensure branch operations are managed in accordance with bank policies and procedures on risk, compliance and security
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please follow the links
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.