|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Seeking Experienced Lending Manager to join the BOQ team
- Owner Managed Branch – Hampton Location
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
About the Role?
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service whilst achieving business growth and targets for retail and commercial lending. As the Lending Manager, you will assist the Branch Manager in achieving the Branch’s targets by developing tactical planning to deliver on growth targets. Further, you will be required to process loan files through to settlement, ensuring an exceptional customer experience for your customer network.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Attract, retain and increase the value of the branch customer base through branch goals, lending, new funds, asset and liabilities growth
- Identify new business opportunities through planned marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the introduction of quality business to the Bank at an acceptable margin
- Develop and implement a calling program to target customers and generate business development activities
- Seek new business opportunities and retain client base
- Build an acceptable level of external referral sources to ensure budgets are met
As an experienced Lending Manager you will be a passionate, high performing Lender who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Proven experience in effective external business development
- Previous retail lending experience
- Understanding of the Code of Banking Practice and other Financial Sector compliance requirements
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.