We are looking for a Victoria Government Health and Sciences (Vic GHS) Client Executive (CE) within the Oceania Markets team in our Melbourne office. The role is responsible for delivering exceptional client service (ECS) to our clients by understanding client issues and challenges, leveraging the firm’s capabilities to address these and driving new business opportunities to grow revenue and to deepen customer relationship management (CRM).
Focusing on multiple Core accounts within Victorian Government, this role will drive global accounts strategy, rigorous account planning and relationship development across the client(s) organization.
This is an opportunity for a self-starting individual to work across a number of different clients across government and to see how all of EY’s capabilities can work together to make a difference in our accounts in the public sector.
The role will also assist and interface with the three Account Directors working across Victorian State Government and be part of the larger Victoria Government Account teams.
Your key responsibilities
- Support Account Directors and Global Client Service Partners when they lead account team meetings, acting as the central point for coordination of all information and administration related to the account.
- Coordinate strategic relationship building activities on our accounts, including coordination of relationship maps through our Account Coordinator.
- Act as a primary contact and logging/distribution manager for a central email box for client enquiries and tender requests/submissions.
- Maintain account plans and regularly review against established milestones and targets.
- Utilise global account management and reporting tools to maintain processes for the account.
- Work with our onshore and offshore colleagues to provide relevant knowledge to the account teams. This involves creating close working relationships with respective professionals and sector specialists in order to identify and track potential areas of opportunity, focusing and coordinating the use and dissemination of business analysis, reporting, press releases, financial information, competitive intelligence and relevant firm thought leadership.
- Assist with client satisfaction interviews and loss reviews for accounts and at times act as an interviewer.
- Provide guidance to the business on panel compliance requirements
- Coordinate Account revenue planning activity with the operations team
- Manage EY’s membership on Government purchasing Panels
- Track account sales pipeline using the firms CRM
Skills and attributes for success
- Minimum 5 years’ experience gained in an Account/Customer Success Management role
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- B2B sales experience with the ability to achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Experience engaging with and building partnerships with C-Level executives
- The ability to contribute to business process improvements
- MS Office Suite intermediate skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Self-motivated, diligent, tenacious, highly-organised and great work ethic
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career.
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.