|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining are currently seeking an experienced HSET Administrator to join our successful team at our Coal Mining Project at Goonyella Riverside, near Moranbah QLD.
The Goonyella Administration team work on 5 days on, 2 days off roster with camp accommodation provided. There is also a bus from Mackay region.
With your proven ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment, combined with your flexible, proactive attitude to work will see you succeed in this support role.
As a HSET Administrator, you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Entering safety data into INX and Flex
- Entering training data into Tandem (LMS)
- Updating site safety and training spreadsheets
- Creating new starter packs for inductions
- Creating Pre-shift information and return to work presentations
- Filing & Monthly archiving
- Providing ongoing assistance to the HSET coordinators
- Providing coverage for Plant and Production administration clerks
The role will be full-time, permanent and on a roster of 5 days on, 2 days off. The successful applicant will have the option to use camp accommodation if driving in and out. The hours of work for this role is Monday (9am-5pm), Tuesday-Thursday (6am-5pm) and Friday (6am-2pm) with flexibility for occasional overtime required. This role doesn’t offer FIFO and with current restrictions, local candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience in a large-scale mining, construction or heavy industry environment would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in an ‘all-round’ office administration position including invoicing and data entry experience
- Intermediate computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- The ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- A key focus on safety, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
- Job security – 1 year into our 2 year contract with a possible 1 plus 2 year extension.
If interested in this vacancy, please submit your resume by following the links.
Please note, resumes will not be accepted via email however, if you have any questions regarding this role please contact Brittney Moroko at Brittney.Moroko @downergroup.com