|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
What we are looking for:
We have space for a capability and experience-innovation expert to join our Experience Practice team at WooliesX as our Adobe Delivery Lead. The role has the responsibility for defining the experience strategy, digital-experience capability delivery and program management to deliver new innovation and experience management iteration.
What you’ll do:
Take a strategic, customer-first approach to everything you do. Partner with our digital, data, product, UX, content teams and more to understand and meet core business needs.
- Bring a strategic approach to our management and use of Experience capability across core digital channels with focus on Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Deliver the capability integration roadmap and content experience maturity framework to deliver personalised content for customers across our digital channels, at scale.
- Drive capability development and digital experience management innovation across key experience management platforms like Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Track and inform progress of key initiatives and experience management capability. Seek active feedback and pivot as required
- Champion Change management and team enablement.
- Educate and support the capability development of our teams.
- Act as an advocate for our Experience capability across the group
- Partnering with format development and group IT and other corporate business partners, essentially being the conduit between WooliesX and the rest of group for key digital experiences
- Strong understanding of and previous experience with Adobe’s Product capability suite and partnership management
- Experience leading high-velocity programs, at scale
- Experience developing and implementing program roadmaps
- Strong experience building relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience taking a change management approach to capability enablement.
- Experience in business-side management and continuity for Adobe stack
- Experience designing and executing semi/automated processes
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.