|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teamsand leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Through ourpartners,Microsoft brings digital ambitions to life by helping companies empower their employees, engage their customers, optimize their operations, and transform their products. As such,we arelooking fora highly motivated and passionate individual to join the MicrosoftOne Commercial Partner (OCP)team as aCloud Solution Architect (CSA) for Security and Compliance.Joining theOCPteam as aCSAmeansyou willbe playing a critical role helping Microsoft Partners to capitalize on the $2.2 trillion-dollar Digital Transformation market opportunity. Working in OCP meansyou areshaping the world’s largest eco-system of technologycompanies working to digitally transform the world’s most innovative companies, large and small.
The Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) in this role will ...
- Play a critical role in working with partners to provide deep technical guidance through solution build and first mile customer engagements including Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS), andHackathons
- Build relationship with partner technical and development resources designing and architecting new solutions based on Microsoft’s cloud platform andtechnologies.
- Stand out as a Technology expert due to deep solutions knowledge. They can go toe-to-toe with Microsoft engineering teams and blackbelts often surfacing product issues, feeding back value data and insights thataccelerate fixes andupdates.
- Accelerate the transformation of the partner ecosystem through the creation of differentiated, repeatable offerings, built on the Microsoft Cloud, that enable Australian businesses to be more digitallysecure
- Work across the breadth of Microsoft Australia’s partner ecosystem including depth engagement at global system integrators and scale evangelism to the thousands of Australian based IT partners.
- Proven track record of building deep sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives across all partner typesrequired
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.required
- Strong partner relationship management skillsrequired
- Ability to solve Partner problems through cloud technologies, leveraging internal and/or external resources.required
Collaboration and Communication
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.required
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams; Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations.required
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities
- 6-10+ yearsof success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applicationsrequired
- 3-5+yearsexperience: Security, Cloud Identity, Threat Management, Compliance, Unified Endpoint Management, Network Security, Security Operation, Application Security ; Additionally, 2+ years in the followingskills are preferred: eDiscovery andAudit, Modern Workplace, Competitive product knowledge, Cybersecurity systems,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fieldpreferred
- Certification in one of the following technologiespreferred: MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration or AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services, Informationsecurity (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM), Security+, External Security Certification
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a Softwarean/or Services company such as Amazon Web Services, Google, IBM, Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SAP, Cloudera/Hortonworks, Snowflake,MapRdesired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.