|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Consulting Services business in Australia is on a transformation journey. Our market represents significant opportunities for growth and we are currently seeking an experienced and strategic Delivery, Business Excellence & Operations Lead.
Consulting Business Excellence and Operations team charter, is to build a people and process capability that enables our sales and delivery teams to execute with confidence and achieve more for our customers. Our priorities are to deliver valuable services and insights, identify and drive simplification opportunities and to plan for, and successfully deploy operational motions to accelerate our digital transformation. If you thrive on creating opportunities to support and improve the work of others, influencing and collaborating with others to drive change and improvements, we have a career opportunity for you!
This role reports to the Area Consulting Chief of Staff, as part of the Business Excellence & Operations, Delivery Excellence, and Sales Operations team for MS Services Australia.
This critical role requires an exceptional Operations rigor across many facets of the business, including day to day Vision to Value execution with the field, through to territory and quota/incentives management and orchestration. It requires high levels of attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and balance the high volume workload on a daily basis. Stake holder management, and an ability to orchestrate/facilitate across boarders is essential.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Work in close cooperation with extended Services Operations teams and LT to provide insights, orchestrate outcomes, and help unblock field challenges
- Establish a close partnership with key business partners outside of AU Services such as Asia TZ Operations, Area BEP, Service Center, Subsidiary BSO, and Regional Operations Center.
- Act as an advisor and escalation point on processes and tools, and work with the sales and delivery teams on related topics in both deal shaping and delivery phase.
- Own and orchestrate territory planning, set up, quota assignment, incentives and commissions process for both Sales and Delivery. Maintaining operational discipline, communication and landing of changes, and work in close partnership with the Area FCA from World Wide Incentives and Comp (WWIC) team.
- Drive and land change initiatives/projects in the subsidiary. You will manage effective landing and adoption, whilst providing feedback and recommending enhancements to ensure subsidiary needs are understood and met by Corporate, Regional and Area projects and programs.
- Assist the Area Services Chief of Staff to ensure Compliance of the business end to end, be responsible for ensuring all teams are educated, understand and comply with all policies. Assist to Manage Audits both proactively and reactively.
- Be a leader in the Area Operations team to develop, implement and oversee efficient processes within the team to drive optimum levels of support for related business processes.
- Champion a ‘One Microsoft’ Rhythm of Business, including building strong relationships into the EOU.
- Review and constantly work to develop and streamline the way we operate. You will actively drive improvement programs to optimize existing processes and participate in pursuing related topics with region/global peers.
- Develop and manage the structure of the reporting portfolio within Services, to support business needs. You will be responsible for value-added reporting and providing insights to different stakeholders. You are expected to guide the leadership team into making insightful and predictable business decisions based on relevant data and analysis.
- Support the Rhythm of the Business by providing business related performance insights. Be a key contributor in the Pipeline and revenue forecasting processes .
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Superior judgment and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-resolution and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated strong Stakeholder Management and experience driving staff engagement
- Demonstrated Experience in Change Management (Qualification such as Prosci advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in quota and territory planning and management
- Strong program and project management skills, working within established business priorities and constraints
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior management relationships
- Ability to deal with multiple constituencies, whilst managing multiple simultaneous objectives
- Ability to clearly prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel, and effectively achieve results through the team
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills and ability to have impact through influence
- Strong knowledge of how Services operates
- 10+ years of experience in services organizations and/or sales