|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
BOQ is embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading everyday banking experiences for our customers on new technology. As a key member of the Pricing Team, the Senior Pricing Analyst (Deposits) will play a pivotal role in achieving this by working closely with the Senior Manager Pricing and Everyday Banking and Deposits team to monitor and supervise the Retail and Commercial deposit portfolios. In particular this role is accountable for retail and commercial deposit portfolio pricing oversight, price modelling, competitor monitoring and supporting business decision making in relation to BOQ deposit products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining a profound understanding of the retail and commercial deposit portfolios and their P&L contribution
- Producing insights into deposit pricing performance and the levers available to achieve a sustainable deposit funding profile
- Creating performance management reporting that illuminates the key drivers of product profitability and value creation (in tandem with the Product/Treasury Teams);
- Offering profitability and pricing analysis
- Writing and delivering proposals to achieve desired pricing outcomes
- Maintaining a broad awareness of market conditions, competitor pricing and activity in Retail Financial Services sectors
- Building stakeholder relationships to facilitate understanding and execution of pricing proposals
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar pricing or portfolio management, preferably within the financial services sector
- Demonstrated ability to develop financial models
- Experience with data extraction and translation into performance insights
- Strong commercial focus supported by a good appreciation of retail financial services sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Tertiary qualified in Finance or Accounting / Accountant / CFA
- Understanding of data querying (e.g. SQL) and data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI)
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.