|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Flexibility is key
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
You & your new role
You are passionate about bringing seamless banking and home loan solutions to our customers wherever they may be. This could mean their home, a branch, a coffee shop, their office of anywhere in between. You’ll spend plenty of time on the road in your NAB provided vehicle with our mobile technology to support you. You will have the ability to determine your own hours and prioritise your day to support our customers achieve their home ownership goals.
- An exceptional communicator with strong stakeholder management experience
- An established lender with a minimum of 5 years lending experience, confident in retail lending and the ability to uncover our customers financial needs and situation
- Self-motivated to work in this highly autonomous role
- Focused on building strong relationships within your community and surrounding branch network
- Looking for a challenging and rewarding career
Day to day you will:
- Have quality conversations with our customers to determine their goals and aspirations through in-depth conversations and asking tough questions to understand their needs and home loan serviceability
- Meet your customers at a time and place convenient to them
- Be committed to the continued growth of your mortgage customers and building high quality referral networks
- Identify, build and maintain trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create business opportunities, referrals and a community presence
- Support strategic initiatives designed to improve productivity, efficient ways of working and growth within your portfolio and region
- Demonstrate and promote NAB’s values at all times focusing on delivering professional and efficient customer service
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in business, personal dreams, and communities.
As part of the Adelaide Mobile Banking team, you will play an important part in helping make our customers home ownership goals become a reality and being a trusted lending partner across the wider bank.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.