|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the Baw Baw Road Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our maintenance delivery team. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
We are currently seeking Road Maintenance crew members to join our team. The core duty of the road maintenance team is performing road pavement maintenance and sign installation works to ensure the community has a high level of service. This will include, but not be limited to; unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, network inspections, road signage installations and repairs and many other road maintenance activities.
- Current HR Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Traffic Management Ticket
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the road maintenance and asphalt industry (desirable)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Positive Attitude
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive team
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Yvette Michael – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0438 213 759