|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Scrum Master who is looking to work in a collaborative delivery team!
About the Role
As a Scrum Master (SM) you will be in an inward facing leadership role for the Digital Development Team. As the SM you will work closely with our Digital Development Manager to ensure that the team activities are aligned to the strategic plans.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery outcomes from the team including working with the team to manage the delivery process, ranging from internal squads to more distributed project integration squads involving partners.
- Ensure adequate agile rituals i.e. feature elaboration / estimation, daily stand ups, release planning, Iteration planning meeting, retrospective, showcase, team temp, team meetings etc are organised as per squad/team requirements
- Principal impediment remover
- Process Owner defining ways of working across and within teams
- Iteration management – ensuring that the development tasks are on schedule and are included and prioritised correctly for each release and iteration.
- Reporting and escalating project status, risks and issues up the leadership chain
- Ensure product/project backlogs are up to date and prioritised
- Protects team from outside distractions.
- Work on creating an Agile framework for adaption by projects
As an experienced Scrum Manager you will play an integral part of working in our Digital Development team. You will be outcome and people focused being a collaborative agile leader who thrives at working at pace to ensure you get the best outcomes for your team, project and the wider BoQ Group.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.