|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Automation Tester who will look forward in building capabilities within our Digital Development team
About the Role
As an Automation Tester you will provide technical and subject matter expertise for establishing Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery framework for a number of solutions within BoQ’s Digital team with a focus on testability and non-functional requirements.
This will include automated tests over user interfaces, API and platforms. These tests will validate that agreed architectural patterns are being implemented in code, validate functional requirements and non-functional requirements. Design and develop reports on test results that are shared across BOQ Architecture, release management and our platform management and delivery teams
- Subject matter expert on testing principles and test management principles
- Monitor, implement and manage our automation regression test suit by developing internal tools and work to automate everything
- Ability to analyse failures and identify root causes in conjunction with developers to work on automated controls
- Ability to transform documented requirements into executable requirements (Spec Flow, Selenium, C#, Tosca, scripts, Postman)
- Knowledge of environment practices, and non- functional testing to support automated controls
- Strong tooling exposure & understanding to support PaaS adoption
- Able to use source code control
- Able to work as part of an Agile team
- Align with CD/CI
- Problem solving analytical skills
- Provide assurance over software quality
- Available for on-call rotation, work off hours, holiday and weekend hours as required
As our Digital team is growing we are looking for resilient Testers to help us build on our capability. We believe that there is always a better way to simplify and innovate in our domain so you will thrive in becoming a centre of excellence.
As our digital team aims to enable innovation, reduce project time and create solutions that will bring agility to BOQ you will be eager to drive this change. As we start in this path the opportunities are endless and being part of our Digital team in BoQ we can give you the opportunity to grow and develop in your career.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.