|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Pega Certified Senior System Architect you will analyse, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions in a Pega case management project. You will lead a team of developers throughout Analysis, Design, Build, Test and through to deployment of the solution in a hybrid Agile project.
- 7-10+ years of IT experience with experience in 2-3 full lifecycle Pega projects
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to lead a Pega development team.
- Strong underlying understanding of Pega Platform, case management and customer decision hub and integration.
- Should have experience in Pega on Azure, Pega out-of-the-box automation tooling, Jira
- Pega certification is a must, with one or more of the following Senior System Architect (CSSA), Lead System Architect )CLSA), Certified Business Architect (CPBA)
- Hold minimum baseline clearance, or ability to obtain prior to start
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process