|Job Type:||Full Time|
Assist in current state assessment, customer requirements, and design the future state and/or business solution together with client team.
- 5+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 3 years of Pega experience
- Strong underlying understanding of Pega Platform, case management and customer decision hub.
- Should have experience in Process re-engineering & process modelling.
- Pega Certified Business Architect (CPBA) is a must, or ability to obtain prior to start
- Hold minimum baseline clearance, or ability to obtain prior to start
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.