|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
We're embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading home lending experiences for our customers.
The purpose of the Home Buying Retention role is to work closely with the General Manager of Home Buying and other key distribution stakeholders to develop a retention roadmap and deliver the plan to reduce run off and identify other customer needs not being met that drive run off. This role will have oversight and strategic guidance on the overall home lending portfolio run off of BOQ, Virgin Money and BOQS working with those separate product areas to drive shared initiatives and ensure best practice.
This role will bring strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes.
- Working closely with the General Manager of Home Buying; Head of Virgin Money Home Loans ; BOQS product and other key distribution stakeholders to develop a retention roadmap and deliver the plan to reduce run off and identify other customer needs not being met that drive run off. Oversight and strategic guidance on the overall home lending portfolio run off of BOQ, Virgin Money and BOQS to drive shared initiatives and ensure best practice
- Accountability for the management of the BOQ Retail Home Lending run off; maintaining growth by ensuring all factors of run off are understood and managed.
- Broad stakeholder management to drive execution of transformation, run off, marketing and compliance initiatives
- Active portfolio risk management
- Leadership focussed on developing employee performance and execution excellence whilst always acting with empathy.
- At least 5-10 years banking and financial services experience combined with a tertiary qualifications in business/management or finance.
- Experience in home loan product and/or portfolio management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Demonstrated end-to-end development and delivery of successful home loan product initiatives including the business case development and execution of initiatives.
- Co-development of retention plans to drive profitable growth, including the development of relevant collateral and digital content.
- Understand the regulatory environment and liaise with the Risk, Compliance and Legal teams to ensure the business meets legal and compliance requirements
- Contribution to large scale transformation programs
- Experience in presenting at all levels of the organization
- A understanding of treasury and compliance functions
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.