|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
We're embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading home lending experiences for our customers.
The purpose of this role is to have accountability for the end-to-end management of the BOQ Retail Home Lending portfolio performance against key growth, pricing, cost and customer experience targets. It is also to deliver oversight and strategic guidance on the overall home lending portfolio of BOQ, Virgin Money and BOQS to drive a clear understanding of differentiated market niches they need to operate in and their profitability.
As part of the Home Buying team this role will play a critical leadership role in driving this change. This role required strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes.
- Working closely with the General Manager of Home Buying to develop the Home Buying transformation roadmap including working with others to design a technology and process roadmap towards a digital experience. This will also include the execution of significant product simplification.
- Accountability for the end-to-end management of the BOQ Retail Home Lending portfolio performance against key growth, pricing, cost and customer experience targets.
- Oversight and strategic guidance on the overall home lending portfolio of BOQ, Virgin Money and BOQS working with those product owners to drive a clear understanding of differentiated market niches they need to operate in and their profitability
- Broad stakeholder management to drive execution of transformation, product development, acquisition, and compliance initiatives.
- Active portfolio risk management and reporting on portfolio health.
- Leadership focussed on developing employee performance and execution excellence whilst always acting with empathy.
- At least 5-10 years banking and financial services experience combined with a tertiary qualifications in business/management or finance.
- Experience in product and/or portfolio management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Demonstrated end-to-end development and delivery of successful product initiatives including the business case development and execution of initiatives.
- Co-development of acquisition plans to drive profitable growth, including the development of relevant collateral and digital content.
- Strong commercial acumen, influencing skills and stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
- Understand the regulatory environment and liaise with the Risk, Compliance and Legal teams to ensure the business meets legal and compliance requirements
- Contribution to large scale transformation programs
- Experience in presenting at all levels of the organization
- A understanding of treasury and compliance functions
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.