|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Scoper/Inspector with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Launceston.
This role covers Launceston and its surrounds.
You will be responsible for detailed inspections of spans to determine state the of vegetation within clearance and management zones near power lines. You will need to manage compliance, audit vegetation, and accurately record all relevant information to assist our cutting crews. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $31.87 to $33.08 per hour depending on experience, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- 7am – 4pm with RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to become a Cert III qualified arborist and progress your career within Active.
What we need from you:
- Industry experience in Horticulture or Arboriculture (Cert III highly desirable)
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Knowledge of local tree species, tree maintenance and tree removal methods
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately record information
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
- Technologically savvy (iPad and IOS systems)
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.