|Job Type:||Full Time|
You are an experienced Quality Assurance consultant with proven experience in the design, deployment, management and improvement of quality management systems and frameworks. Your core responsibility will be to apply your specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise both internal and external clients to uplift the quality management maturity of their business and functions.
You will be confident in the analysis of complex information in order to understand quality performance trends and identify areas of focus for improvement to uplift right first-time performance and prevent non-conformances.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the design, implementation and review of quality management practices, processes, and capabilities in order to deliver and sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting defined quality requirements.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in quality management or quality assurance role preferably in banking or the financial sector
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the review, development, implementation and monitoring of quality management systems, frameworks, and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with audiences at all levels with clarity, impact and influence
- Understanding of banking regulatory environment and customer requirements will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in quality management, risk management, project management or other relevant courses will be highly regarded.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Review, develop, implement and monitor quality management systems, frameworks, and processes
- Conduct quality assurance audits against defined quality frameworks and quality standards to provide confidence to leadership of ongoing compliance and remediation
- Conduct analysis of quality performance to identify performance trends and identify areas of focus for improvement and capability uplift
- Ensure quality tools, templates and documentation meet quality assurance and quality control requirements
- Help foster exceptional customer service by providing timely feedback and insights to operational teams on quality outcomes and required remediation activities
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.