|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Supportive & inclusive team environment
- Great Employee Benefits
- Ararat Location and m ust be able to work weekends
Programmed Facility Management are currently searching for Trades Assistant to join our team at Hopkins Correctional Center, Ararat.
Skills and experience
- Ideally you will be experienced with an effective background in dealing with both customers and trades people in the commercial and industrial maintenance environment.
- An ability to work with limited supervision and to complete deadlines is required
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and presentable individual to develop and contribute to the success of a leading and progressive Facility Management business.
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well-established and progressive company apply now!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.