On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Skills in the area of requirements gathering and gap analysis against D365 product capabilities
- Desire to work on activities such as proposal writing, solution design, commercial constructs and proof of concept (demonstrations) for Dynamics projects
- Capability to configuring and develop Dynamics 365 based on business requirements
- Ability to document developed solutions based on collected business requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge base on other relevant Microsoft technologies such as Azure, PowerPlatform, O365 and Security
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Knowledge and capability around contemporary development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, DevOps and other continuous delivery concepts
- Knowledge and capability around security concepts such as authentication, authorisation and access control including Active Directory as a directory service (both on premise and Azure-based)
EY is a global professional services organisation providing consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.