Bring your ideas to our inspiring team where Children come first!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for new and experienced team members with a spark for the job, who enjoy working with preschool aged children. If you are a committed Educator that is not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive – We want to hear from YOU!
Nestled in a quiet residential street, our warm and welcoming service operates during school terms and offers stimulating indoor and outdoor environments. Our programs are designed to inspire your child’s desire to learn, embracing purposeful play and group activities that encourage their curiosity, confidence, creativity and self-expression.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and act to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate. About the Opportunity
We are seeking Early Learning Educators to work on a casual basis and join our progressive team.
Your key duties will include:
- Aiding room leaders and ensuring children’s safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the daily running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Maintaining Work Health and Safety always
- Facilitating Play Based Learning
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III in Early Learning (minimum)
- Understand the National Quality Framework and ELYF
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Reliable and adaptable team player, who is willing to work across the whole centre
- Ability to work as an inclusion support Educator (desirable)
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What do I need to do now?
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.