|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Client Management & Execution (CME) – Corporate & Institutional Property
- Diverse & fast-paced role in dynamic environment
- Career building & development opportunity
- Sydney CBD location
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the role:
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Director, Corporate & Institutional Property, the Associate Director will be a key senior team member and part of a high performing team that provides deal execution, credit analysis and portfolio risk management functions across the Corporate & Institutional real estate sector encompassing Retail, Office, Industrial, Hospitality & Construction.
A key aspect of the role is to support the Coverage team across all aspects of the client relationship. This role will enable you to be deeply involved in complex deals from an end to end process, build on your existing credit skills and play a key role in driving superior client outcomes and delivering world class client relationships.
Further responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- People leadership skills, guiding and coaching a team of analysts, associates & senior associates.
- Structuring transactions, preparing credit submissions, employing financial modelling where required and making recommendations on transactions to credit and documenting deals.
- Workflow management between Coverage, CME, Product Partners and client support teams, to achieve a seamless client experience.
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring the ongoing risk profile of a portfolio, ensuring portfolio hygiene is maintained, and compliance requirements are adhered to a high standard
- Conduct research and analysis to develop industry/sector expertise and knowledge.
- Attend internal and external stakeholder meetings where appropriate to support business outcomes.
The successful applicant will have an extensive professional career developed in Corporate or Institutional Banking with a strong exposure to large scale property financing and portfolio management. You’ll be tertiary qualified in Finance, Business (or related discipline), possess excellent skills in credit, financial modelling & analysis, and a proven background in transaction structuring and legal documentation.
Further, you’ll bring have exceptional inter-personal skills, the ability to work effectively in a high performing team environment and connect with clients and key internal stakeholders.
What we offer
This opportunity will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business whilst being part of a team that is focused, smart, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to be the #1 Property Finance team in the country.
As the successful applicant you'll be rewarded with a structured career path within Corporate Finance that offers a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives a flexible working environment and employee benefits such as education, volunteer leave and banking discounts. For more information please click here.
We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.