|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position enables EIM of Group IT to achieve the following objectives:
- Ensure that EIM Data Management solutions are aligned and conformed to the EIM reference architecture.
- Evaluate existing and new solutions as part of EIM (Enterprise Information Management) implementation strategy and work out plans to rollout these solutions to support business needs and growth.
- Evaluate and renew implemented solutions within EIM to ensure their relevance and effectiveness in supporting business needs and growth.
- Participate in system selection and evaluation activities.
Have an end-to-end vision and see how a logical design will translate into process & data solutions through the layered architecture within the EIM landscape and in particular on the Data Management platforms and applications.
Concurrently work across multiple EIM projects, providing oversight & direction to project teams with regards to architecture, solution & design for Data Management initiatives.
Work closely with other EIM Architects to ensure that projects adhere to the agreed architecture standards and guidelines.
Accountable for the correctness of the design and the mapping to the business requirements.
Responsible for providing project level governance of cross-component solutions.
Responsible in explaining the high-level solution to the stakeholders and how it mapped to the requirements.
Review and approve detailed designs to ensure alignment to high level designs and business needs.
Responsible to provide awareness of other in-flight projects that may impact the solution on hand and provide mitigation paths.
Responsible to provide direction for investigations & impact analysis of enhancements as well as change requests.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree qualified in IT, Computer Systems, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent.
- 8+ years of defining solutions, designs and implementations in MDM platforms (preferably Informatica).
- 3+ years of defining solutions, designs and implementations in Data Governance /Data Management platforms (preferably Informatica).
- 2+ years of experience in relational & dimensional data modelling, process modelling and performance tuning of large-scale data warehouses.
- Strong technical knowledge of data integration, metadata and Data Management tools.
- Participated in Data Quality/Governance initiatives.
- Solid understanding of metadata management best practices with experience implementing or operating a metadata repository.
- Good understanding of Telco DW solutions.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.