|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Virtual Sales Specialist for Partners (VSS-P) are specialists who are responsible for driving Cisco architectural growth in regionally aligned channel partners. They assist in campaigns, Demand Generation and Webinars. They utilize a “See-Try-Buy” customer sales motion in conjunction with channel partners.
What You'll Do
A strong partner community is Cisco’s #1 route to market. The primary responsibility of the Partner Account Manager is to work with Cisco's Partners and Distributors to grow a profitable business focused on Cisco Solutions. You will work with Cisco’s Partners and Distributors to develop plans that bring incremental revenue to Cisco and to our Partners in the strategic Industry Vertical segments of Healthcare and Education. You build awareness of the competitive landscape and educate our Partners on strategies to position Cisco’s offerings against current and emerging competitors. We are looking for candidates with a strong channel sales background and great social skills who can work cross-functionally within Cisco and our Partners to develop ideas, share standard methodologies, and execute business plans.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on an extraordinary Cisco Partner Company experience and become your Partners' trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Partner Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Account Management and Pre-sales teams to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products, and services to our Customers.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities as well as bring new Partners on board.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits, and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, Customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You'll Work With
In this role, you will work closely with our Account and Virtual Sales teams, Pre-sales Engineers and other Cisco Channel teams to build partner plans and drive business development initiatives in order to grow our business within the Healthcare and Education industry verticals.
Experience and Skills You’ll Need
- Significant channel sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and position the value of Cisco’s architectural solutions to both Partners and Customers.
- Your agility and entrepreneurship combined with local geo market knowledge are key factors to succeed in this role.
- In addition to local language requirements, you should write and speak English fluently.
- Mastery in developing trusted Partner relationships up to C level.
- Seamlessly match customers’ needs with Cisco solutions and enable Partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are helpful to our Customers, Partners and Cisco overall.
- Excellent tactical and strategic channel partner influencing skills.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services, and others.
- Excellent financial acumen (including understanding of ROI model and other financial modeling tools is a big plus).
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without aculture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Likepolka dots? That’s cool.