|Job Type:||Full Time|
We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Training Coordinator to deliver innovative solutions to our business from our training centre based in Henderson, WA.
Your responsibilities will include\:
- Manage day to day activities for the Henderson Training Centre
- Prepare training needs analysis for tenders and projects
- Complete monthly reports
- Monitor training bookings and vary course numbers as required
- Complete and maintain all training records
- Liaise with Recruitment team to meet all training requirements
- Audit external providers as required
Ideally you will have\:
- Certificate IV – Workplace Training & Assessment (desirable)
- Solid experience within an engineering or contracting environment
- Training and Development skills
- Strong information technology, database & communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.
Job Ref\: 241039