|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive salary in accordance with EA
- Structured Apprentice Program on Offer
- Perth Based Residential Role
- Work for Australia’s Largest Rail Freight Operator
About the role:
Aurizon is currently seeking applications for a Fabrication Tradesperson Apprenticeship position at our Forrestfield Rollingstock Maintenance Depot.
We offer a diverse work environment with training, development and career progression opportunities for our driven and passionate employees. We recognise the benefits of gender and cultural diversity within the business.
Aurizon apprenticeships provide an opportunity to work in one of Australia's largest and most recognised companies assisting in the maintenance of the rollingstock equipment and systems.
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop trade skills and knowledge
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Follow any guidance required to ensure work is performed to company standards
- Actively participate in team and safety meetings, contributing to improvement initiatives
- Have a strong commitment to safety
- Be an enthusiastic team player interested in learning a trade
- Demonstrate commitment to Aurizon values
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 86214), please contact Jason on 08 9212 2568