|Job Type:||Full Time|
Client Partnerships Manager
- Based in Surry Hills
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand alone media business and the exclusive media partner to Woolworths Supermarkets, BWS and Dan Murphy's.
Customer behaviour is changing. Shoppers have more choices than ever before – both in the way they shop, and how they consume media. With all this choice, it’s harder than ever for marketers to reach audiences at scale and grab their attention. But finally in this fragmented world, we can create focus by speaking to shoppers at the moments that matter most.
Cartology delivers data-led marketing solutions, putting insights and customers at the heart of everything we do. By combining our rich customer knowledge with our diverse media channels, we ensure products are shown to the right customers, at the right place, at exactly the right time.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
Working as part of a high performing sales team, the Client Partnerships Manager will be tasked with owning and driving revenue growth across our media channels by engaging with both new and existing clients. In addition you will:
- Deliver against sales targets by meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunity, enabling you to provide updates on business reporting, including accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management for your allocated portfolio.
- Engage with contacts across all levels of seniority in your client base, building great business relationships and ensuring you have an understanding of your clients’ key strategies
- Embed yourself in the Woolworths commercial team to ensure Cartology sales activity is aligned with the Woolworths marketing strategy & buyer category plans
- Become an expert in your category, understanding key activation timings, promotional plans and customer behaviour
- Take an active lead in client engagements including presentations, workshops and other industry events, with support from your manager as required
- Use our unparalleled access to customer data to build proposals that drive a positive outcome for your clients, Woolworths and our customers
- Ensure you adopt a customer first mentality
You are a highly motivated sales professional, with a passion for creating insight lead shopper marketing and brand campaigns with a bias for action. You are energised by a fast paced environment and consider yourself to be a skilled relationship builder, with the ability to foster strong partnerships with new and existing clients alike. In addition you will bring:
- 5- 7 years experience in multi-channel media sales
- Demonstrated success in growing multi-channel media sales to range of different client types
- Experience with selling digital media based on target audience characteristics.
- Expertise in managing campaigns that leverage a diverse range of coordinated media inventory (eg POS, print, email, targeted online, DOOH, radio and to a lesser extent TV)
- Experience of working with data sources to build strong campaign proposals
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with multiple client contacts to deliver positive outcomes
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.