|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technical Business Analyst - Platforms
WooliesX is looking for forward thinking Technical Business Analysts to join our ECF platforms squad. You will have worked across multiple squads and are highly experienced in liaising with key business stakeholders, understanding and validating system requirements, documenting user stories, test & acceptance criteria and also assisting with the testing of deliverables.
In this role you will:
- Actively participate in all phases of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, user training, change management and implementation.
- Write requirements and user stories that are succinct and have the relevant detail to ensure the velocity of the team is kept at a maximum
- Move legacy codes from DB's Stored Procedures & SSIS into newer technologies using event steams and microservices
- Work together with engineering squads and other BA's to achieve alignment and highlight issues to PO's when applicable
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and on some occasions facilitate agile ceremonies, remove blockers and perform some other tasks typically aligned to a scrum master from time to time
- Run Workshops when required for new initiatives or decision points
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and understanding, as well as solid stakeholder engagement skills with an effective ability to build relationships across the organisation. You must exhibit your capability to work cross-functionally and influence both the delivery team and the business in meeting objectives.
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively key messages with stakeholders, have an adaptive style and influence outcomes.
- Knowledge management and transition to BAU of business process
- Ability to translate technical concepts to business concepts, and vice versa
- Will have worked on Technology uplift projects in the past.
- Succinct system mapping skills to depict AS and TO BE of solutions and proposals
- Experience working in agile delivery environment
- Familiarity with the capabilities and applications of a range of reporting and analytical tools
- Ability to step up when required as the project develops and require additional support
- You will be able to prioritise your workload whilst working in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our Team Members
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through # LI LinkedIn, #Work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.