|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make an impact to our business banking customers
- Work with a broad team of specialists & reap the benefits of team rewards
- Build real career runway within Business Banking at NAB
- Adelaide CBD; Professional Services focus
We are looking for an existing Business/Commercial Banker or an experienced Business Associate ready for a management appointment to join our Adelaide CBD team to manage a specialised portfolio of Professional Services customers. This opportunity will see you focusing on the management of an existing portfolio focussed on Accounting, Legal, Real Estate and Financial Planning clients whilst growing strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships as part of a team approach.
A typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals with the support of our associate team
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Experiences that will shape me:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community by engaging with charities, community groups and sporting clubs, including two paid volunteer leave days per annum
- Workplace Giving (up to $1200 per year matched through your pre-tax donations)
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance and help me thrive under new ways of working
- Relationships that matter via collaborative and shared success with others such as product and credit partners
- Advocate for new technology to deliver innovative solutions for customers
- Bigger picture experiences to strategically drive the One NAB Plan
- Family and supportive culture, inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits and health insurance discounts
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
What we can offer:
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply:
If you are passionate about business banking and ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship . Please note candidate screening may commence prior to the closing date, so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.