|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the role:
Downer Defence Systems are looking for a Senior Project Manager with Defence experience to plan and manage delivery of Second Pass approval for Tranche 2.
- Project/program management.
- Defence (Capability Life Cycle) project delivery.
- Stakeholder management.
- Requirements engineering.
- An understanding of systems engineering.
- Basic cyberspace security knowledge.
- Basic cyberspace warfare knowledge.
- Military operations knowledge.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at email@example.com for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)