|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
At Boral we believe in sustainable development and as a producer and marketer of building and construction materials we have a role to play in the reuse of our products when structures they are in have reached the end of their economic life. To reduce the depletion of valuable natural resources Boral places an emphasis on the construction and demolition recycling businesses.
A great opportunity has become available based in our Eraring Recycling plant for a operator to support the team by the safe and efficient operation of general plant quipment. If you have a passion to learn, continually improve and if you get pleasure out of safe achievements, then maybe it’s worth thinking about a career with Boral as a possibility for you!
- Operation of front end loaders and excavators
- General labouring and manual handling work
- Participation in safety initiatives including toolboxes and incident reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience operating front end loaders and excavators (desirable)
- Reliable and punctual
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety, health and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.