|Job Type:||Full Time|
Category Ranging Analyst
Are you a storyteller? Are you passionate about using data to determine insights and trends? Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your analytical skills with your ability to communicate and build great relationships? then, this may be for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Category Ranging Analyst to increase the capability of our Commercial team in developing a customer-focused range to drive benefits for customers, suppliers, and BWS/ Dan Murphy’s through a data-driven range review process.
Additional Responsibilities Will Include, However Not Be Limited To:
- Influence Category Managers through the use customer and market insights
- Incorporate strategic insights from qualitative and quantitative consumer and category research into the ranging decision
- Complete range reviews with Category Managers in line with strategic objectives
- Build category and customer expertise
- Use analytical tools to develop the right range aligned to the company’s financial objectives
- Be an advocate for the use of customer insights in the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Be able to interpret data and make recommendations for short- and long-term strategies
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting, recommending
- High attention to detail and uses facts to support decision making
- Able to use advanced Excel functions e.g. pivot tables, formulas and conditional formatting
- Experience using agency tools for analysis an advantage e.g. Quantium, Nielsen
- Experience using SQL and Big Query – Desirable
- Understands the retail industry and commercial processes between Retailers and Suppliers
- Comfortable networking to build working relationships with support teams and suppliers.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberidis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You