|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Flexibility, opportunity and incredible experiences are on offer through a career at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals. Be a part of our journey, helping companies & communities to utilise their data and analytic resources to become more data and insight driven.
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic individual who is keen on a career in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Engineering to join the Deloitte Analytics and Artificial Intelligence business in Canberra. It is an emerging practice, which is set to grow at pace. Although the Canberra team is small, you are supported by a large national cohort of exceptional Analytics and AI talent at a mission focused company. We foster an inspiring and collaborative environment whilst pioneering technology with tremendous impact.
- Thinking outside of the box and understanding the value of Analytics, AI and related technologies to solve complex business problems.
- You will have an extreme breadth of responsibility and be required to collaborate with colleagues in a wide range of positions across the organisation and customer organisations in order to execute effectively. Every day will be different; in addition to adapting to constantly changing priorities, you will need to deliver against a core set of tasks:
- Form part of projects responsible for delivering client outcomes, balancing scope, speed and quality
- Communicate with key stakeholders and others on a timely basis to enable good decision-making
- Anticipate and resolve risks and issues systematically
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data to generate digestible and actionable insights
- Develop strategic proposals as well as implement operational alliance plans
- Juggle a portfolio of priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to a positive team environment that promotes learning and high performance
- Adapt to the changing needs of the Office and company as we start to scale
- You are experienced in customer engagement, with have some consulting exposure.
- Demonstrable experience of more than one machine learning toolkits like Python R MATLAB etc.
- You are intellectually interested in Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and having applied it in practise is preferred
- You are familiar with or have worked with the Australian Federal Government and enthused to be on the leading-edge of this field
- You are highly organised and self-motivated with distinctive problem-solving capabilities
- You are comfortable handling high-pressure situations calmly and positively
- You are resolutely reliable, responsive and resilient to ever-changing and ambiguous objectives
- You are skilled at written and verbal communications, including giving presentations
- You are self-aware, curious and constantly seeking excellence through learning and growth
- You are professional, loyal and discreet as a representative of the Deloitte Analytics and AI team
- You are excited about making a long-term commitment and contribution to Deloitte Analytics and AI
- You are an Australian Citizen, preferably holding some level of National Security clearance
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.