|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transurban Credit Officers work collaboratively to ensure our customers pay for the time, efficiency and ease of use gained from using our infrastructure.
With a focus on customer experience and interaction, your role objective is to gain agreement with customers to payment arrangements that are fair, customer orientated whilst meeting the needs to effectively manage business risk, maximise collection, minimise bad debtors and preserve cash flow.
Sitting within our Customer team, you'll be part of a department that puts people first.
You will work with a team of likeminded, values-based individuals, who are driven and empathetic with the work they do.
The impact you'll have:
- Work in a fast-paced dialler environment,
- Hitting collection targets and KPIs for Grade of Service (GoS), Average Handling Time (AHT) and Abandonment Rate in a high volume contact centre environment
- Contact customers with overdue accounts.
- Negotiate fair and flexible payments, actively listening with care and compassion, providing options available under our hardship policy are utilised
- Draw on your credit management knowledge (or equivalent) with our policy guidelines to make decisions about debt
- Work closely with debt collection agencies to resolve complex credit problems
The talents you'll bring:
- Experience in a credit, complaints or customer resolutions function and/or including high volume, inbound dialler and outbound direct phone calls.
- Putting our customer first. Being passionate about customer experience and understanding the customers value and need
- A strong background in credit management (or equivalent) generally with training in financial hardship highly valued
- Outcome focused, demonstrating confidence and professionalism regardless if your interaction is via email, phone, low or high value transactions
- A head for figures. Reporting and analytics; computer smart, proficiency with MS applications, (particularly Excel)
- Emails - Professional, customer orientated, well-structured with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate you will manage privacy and confidential information as per Transurban requirements and relevant legislation
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.