|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of the Optus group of companies, Ensyst leverages the scale, resources, and capabilities of this global organisation to further enhance the value we provide to our customers. Established in 2001, we are a multi-award-winning Microsoft Partner delivering industry leading cloud transformation and modern workplace solutions. Our cloud transformation advisory and implementation services are underpinned by powerful public, private, and multi-cloud platforms.
Our modern workplace place solutions help customers embrace new ways of improving productivity, collaboration, and communications. Our Managed Services provide our customers with the support they need to get the greatest value from their technology investments.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for design and implementation of Unified Communications solutions based on Microsoft technologies for corporate and enterprise customers.
You will be required to support enterprise architecture, facilitate communication and exchange of information, and the attainment of business objectives. You will organise the infrastructure deployment process and provide a framework that assists our customers to successfully implement technology solutions that meet or exceed their needs.
You will demonstrate significant technical leadership having worked previously as a consultant or architect in a systems integrator or similar organization in production deployment of Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync including Enterprise Voice
- Assist Sales with the qualification process
- Assist with presales, proposal development, customer presentations
- Provide technical leadership
- Maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Consult, Design and Deployment of on-premises, hybrid and Office 365 cloud-based UC solutions including Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Assist in documentation creation and upkeep
- Understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Ensure delivery of projects within time, budget and scope constraints
Experience and Skills:
Mandatory Skills (technical and non-technical)
Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Communications Server family of products and the wider Microsoft product stack and technologies that are peripheral to Unified Communications
- Skype for Business
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Enterprise PKI
- Exchange Server
- SQL Server
Technical knowledge of Non-Microsoft technology solutions
- Session Border Controllers (Sonus / Audiocodes)
- Telephony knowledge (SIP / PSTN / ISDN)
- Load Balancers (Kemp / Citrix / Riverbed)
- Networking and Security appliances (Cisco / Dell / Juniper / Palo Alto)
- Identity management (AAD Connect / ADFS)
- Virtualisation and Storage (Hyper-V / Vmware)
- Citrix XenApp and/or XenDesktop
- Contact Centre solutions or operation
- Cisco UC solutions
Industry certifications: MCP, MCSE, CCNP, ITIL
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and childcare services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Due to the fast paced nature of the Optus business, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don’t delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible. We will assess applications as they are received.
One last thing, Optus operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions, sorry folks.