|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Senior Application Developer /Operations (Dev-Ops) role requires a self-motivated, goal driven and customer-focused individual who can work autonomously in a team environment. The focus of the DevOps is to perform code development to solutions that enable enhancements and product delivery capability on our critical Customer Care, Sales and Billing platform in the BSS space. Development to incorporate end to end automation capabilities. This role requires minimum 5 to 7 years hands-on software development experience in a Telco environment and an extensive experience in Delivery & Operations across billing and customer care platform. Amdocs Core Framework and experience in CES suit highly preferred.
- Development and modification of code to generate practical outcomes using inputs from existing Optus systems
- Contribute to the implementation of new systems required to fulfil deliverables not met by existing systems
- Delivery of software applications and development of high quality, within agreed scope
- Provide a close working relationship with team members
Experience and Qualifications
- You are expected to understand Customer Care, Sales and Fulfillment domains surrounding CRM and Billing aspects
- Amdocs Core Framework and development experience required
- You will have at least 10 years of development experience in a Dev-Ops role
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in Squad mode
- You will demonstrate hands on experience in Key technologies such as Java, SQL, Linux, C++, HTML & JSP
- Amdocs CES Product Knowledge is required
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.