The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist within EY Identity, this role can be based from our Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane office.
EY Identity operates as a consulting group, designing and deploying Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems for EY customers. Once the project is complete and system is implemented, EY offers our customers break/fix support or managed services to maintain their IAM solutions.
In most cases, Level 3 support requests are submitted to EY by the customer’s Level 2 IAM solution owners or system administrators, who will already have performed the initial triage. As a result, the queries coming through are complex in nature requiring the EY Support Specialist to work collaboratively with the customer, EY Technical consultants who might have implemented the system, or even escalate to the platform Product Vendor’s support team to resolve. In certain cases, EY support also provides either remote or on-site Level 2 support uplift.
- Supporting all inbound queries end-to-end; progress tracking and reporting functions
- Assisting the lifecycle of all calls, ensuring calls/tickets are closed as efficiently as practical with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- Maintaining the helpdesk case logging system, documentation, user manuals and procedures to ensure information is recorded and updated accurately
- Identifying opportunities for improvement of processes and implement
- Maintain relevant technology certifications
- Proven 2 to 5 years’ experience on technical IT/IS Service Desk/Support Desk (including the use of helpdesk ticketing systems) with a strong understanding of basic Identity and Access Management concepts, e.g. Active Directory, User Accounts, Group Membership, Role Based Access, the Identity Lifecycle, Password Management, etc.
- Technical troubleshooting experience providing a high level of customer service
- Degree level education in the fields of Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar
- Familiar with ITIL Terminology and Processes (such as: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management)
- Good analytical, problem solving, critical reasoning skills, as well as the ability to communicate well and be team player
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology skills including one or more of the following products: Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM/MIM) [including Active Directory, .NET, SQL, and SharePoint], Active Directory Federation Service, SailPoint IIQ, One Identity Manager, Saviynt, BeyondTrust and/or CyberArk
- Microsoft Certifications (such as MCSA, MCSE)
- IT Managed Services (planning, or delivery of)