|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
Stunning Brisbane or Sydney CBD locations
- Suits an experienced banking professional with demonstrated experience dealing with senior leaders in the finance space
About the Role
BOQ are embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading everyday banking experiences for our customers on new technology. It’s an exciting time to join BOQ and contribute to leading this transformation!
The Senior Manager – Everyday Banking will deliver market leading everyday banking experiences for our customers. This role will play a critical role in contributing to the development and delivery of the transformation agenda for the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the General Manager in the development of the Everyday Banking transformation roadmap including the launch of new propositions.
- Development of detailed execution plans and oversee and drive the execution of projects, transformation initiatives and scheme/partner compliance.
- Management of key Everyday Banking vendor and partner relationships including ongoing management of vendor governance frameworks, commercial negotiations and contracts while influencing better commercial outcomes and customer experiences.
- Accountability for the end-to-end management of the portfolio performance against key growth, pricing, cost and customer experience targets
- Broad stakeholder management to drive execution of product development, acquisition, and compliance initiatives.
- Active portfolio risk management and reporting on portfolio health.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar product and/or portfolio senior management role.
- Proven experience in team leadership and development of high performing teams
- Possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- An excellent track record of successfully driving end-to-end development and delivery of product transformation and/or strategic product roadmaps.
- Development of acquisition plans with marketing to drive profitable growth
- Have a strong understanding of the financial services regulatory environment and risk control frameworks.
- Complete management reports and commentary
- A business or finance degree is strongly desirable
- Contribution to large scale transformation programs
- Experience in presenting at all levels of the organisation
- A understanding of treasury and compliance functions
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.