|Job Type:||Full Time|
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Salary on Offer
- Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a top 50 ASX listed organisation
- Full time permanent position
- Superb team culture
We are seeking an experienced Category Advisor, on a permanent full-time basis, to drive parts warranty and procurement outcomes aligned to category strategies. As a key member of a Category Management team the Category Advisor (Warranty) will work closely with procurement peers and engage broadly across the business.
About the role:
- Monitor and maintain Enterprise wide warranty processes ensuring practice effectiveness, timely support to business users and optimised returns from related activities
- Lead medium complexity/criticality contract, warranty and dispute resolution processes and negotiations with suppliers
- Support Category Leads in managing supplier relationships and contract management for top tier suppliers across categories
- Partner with enterprise stakeholders to identify, mitigate and manage risks associated with warranty, category management, sourcing and contract management
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives utilising developed commercial and business acumen
- Responsible for tracking and reporting benefits in relation to their activities
- Experience working in a large organization (i.e. ability to operate independently and under pressure, to perform multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and to deal with changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness)
- Strong technical procurement skills and commercial acumen
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and consultation skills that build and sustain productive relationships
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking and problem solving to define and review analysis of data sets required to measure benefits and performance
- High Level of competence in SAP (preferred), Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Great location in Fortitude Valley with high end refurbished offices
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 86209), please contact Rebecca on 07 4943 4230