|Job Type:||Full Time|
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of Australia’s biggest supply chain network
- Work for an organisation that is part of an essential service to Australia and our communities
- Play an integral part in our Supply Chain purpose of “We feed Australia and New Zealand and help them celebrate”
- Lead, own and drive the end-to-end requirement, design, development and deployment of the elements from a functional perspective
- Work across support offices and distribution centres
- Opportunity to be part of the biggest supply chain transformation program and have the freedom to work within the framework
Reporting into the H/O Delivery, you will lead, own and drive the end-to-end requirement, design, development and deployment of initiatives from a functional perspective. Just for clarification, this is not a project management focus role, but a functional workstream lead role to nurse the functionality from birth through to maturity.
You will be responsible for:
- Full end-to-end accountability and responsibility of the delivery of functions within their workstreams
- Working closely with all relevant business areas to ensure a high level of engagement and acceptance of the changes related to the workstream
- Leading the workstream team(s) from a functionality dimension, providing guidance, mentoring and coaching of team members, and ensuring safety compliance at all times
- Plan, build & manage functional deployments, including people plan to ensure product knowledge continuity into BAU
- Coordinate Go-Live Support plan during implementation of new functionality
- Drive the cultural change required for a successful deployment of technology into operational environments
- Work with Change team on Comms strategy for both end users and stakeholders
- Working with the Vendor base to support and influence their product road map
- Close alignment with Business Streams to influence design, setup and planning
- Report on all activities related to the workstream, including but not limited to progress, dependencies, risks, issues and opportunities, financials and resources.
Who we are looking for
Our Delivery Lead will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a leader with:
- Proven experience in managing a transition through to operations (including leading implementations, building & directing deployment teams)
- Experience with functional business architecture design and covering complex implementations
- Previous Supply Chain experience within the FMCG / Food, Beverage or Retail Sector
- Demonstrated experience in managing across teams to achieve deliverables; experience in collaborating with others to achieve outcomes.
- Understanding of safety management systems for Supply Chain including CoR
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation and with suppliers
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and influencing skills with stakeholder
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (but not all), we encourage you to submit your application. #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You