|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Associate Director, Natural Capital is a key subject matter expert with a significant advisory role across NAB. This role supports the implementation of NAB's Natural Capital strategy which delivers on our commitment to embed the value of natural capital into our decisions. The natural capital strategy will reduce the expose of NAB and NAB clients to environmental risk and create new lending opportunities in assets that build client resilience, particularly in rural and regional Australia.
Key accountabilities include:
- Strengthen the understanding across the bank about natural capital risks and opportunities
- Broad scope for shaping NAB's Natural Capital strategy and exploring new areas of focus
- Manage research into natural capital and credit risk
- Pilot the implementation of Natural Capital tools and systems
- Advocate and educate key stakeholders about the benefits of natural capital
- Establish and maintain complex internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver program outcomes and reputational benefits to NAB
Your Skills and Experience
- Sound experience in environmental policy, product development, research or advocacy
- Working knowledge of natural capital – on farm management, metrics and monitoring
- Experience working across sectors (i.e. government, business, research and NFPs)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strategic mindset and strong business acumen with an absolute passion for driving transformative change in society through leveraging the power of business
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. We'd love to hear about who you are and what drives you as well as share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CV's from agencies will not be accepted