|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Come and make this role your own
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- Build your career at NAB
Your new role awaits
In this role, you will manage activities relating to the design, implementation and maintenance of all employee equity and deferred cash plans across NAB globally. The role ensures efficient implementation of programs and processes that are commercially sound, appropriate to business needs and operate within Group policies, risk appetite, and regulatory requirements.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Manage the design and development of all NABs employee equity programs, processes and documentation
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of the employee share register, including allocations, leaver processing, milestone audits and register audits
- Deliver a high-quality service to all plan participants and stakeholders
- Proactively monitor and manage risk and assurance requirements
- Prepare papers, analysis and supporting materials for the People & Remuneration Committee and Board
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including Investor Relations, Group Finance, Legal, Governance, Tax, etc. in all relevant countries
- Manage the relationship and quality of service delivery from external vendors, including the employee share plan management provider
- Manage the preparation of regular and ad hoc analytical support and reporting
- Manage and develop a team to provide high quality service, data and insights to all appropriate stakeholders
Your skills and Experience
- Min. 5 years’ experience in equity plan management or executive reward within a financial services environment
- Demonstrated experience of improving performance within a highly regulated and dynamic change environment
- Experience in managing vendors to deliver maximum return on investment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and improve the capability of team members enhancing the overall delivery of value to stakeholders and participants
- Highly analytical aligned to a service mindset that ensures effective and efficient delivery
- Keen understanding of global best practice and regulations related to executive reward programs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the proven ability to influence and effectively engage at all levels across the organisation
As part of the People & Culture Division you will be part of the newly created Colleague Strategy, Transformation & Enablement team which pivotal to setting and overseeing the strategic direction of the division. In this team you will you will require a strong ability to deliver, challenge the status quo and influence stakeholders for change.
As part of the wider people team, your presence will be felt in all areas of the bank and help to create value through our people, communication and culture. Your role will contribute to shaping a workplace and culture which inspires people to be the best they can be.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of this job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.