|Location:||North Sydney, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Rail. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Our Transport Projects business has an opportunity for an experienced Community & Stakeholder Officer to join our Transport Access Program project for a 12 month period. You will mainly be based out of site offices in south and inner south Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Community & Stakeholder Officer role is fantastic entry level role. Although a largely administrative role, you will also promote best practice communications to external stakeholders and local communities. You will be provided with mentoring from the current Manager and Advisor. You will also:
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of program communication materials
- Provide input into monthly community & stakeholder engagement activity reports
- Providing inductions/training for team members and contractors to raise awareness of community engagement obligations
- Assisting with the delivery of the projects program-wide Community & Stakeholder Engagement Plan, processes, tools and budgets
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Community Liaison Plans
- Proactively advising project stakeholders of upcoming works that may impact them
- Respond to day-to-day stakeholder enquiries and complaints
- Assisting in the planning of project events including construction launches, media tours, site tours/community events and commissioning ceremonies
You will build strong relationships with your stakeholders by visiting project work sites, show initiative, be self -motivated with a can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor of Public Relations or equivalent communications qualification
- Experience in construction or maintenance industry
- Valid driver’s licence as you will be required to drive between various sites
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: Marie Hetherington at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.