|Job Type:||Full Time|
DC Range Planner - Replenishment
- Critical role within the Woolworths Replenishment Team
- New unique business partnering role
- Norwest Location - Free parking, multiple coffee shops, Metro Woolworths Store all on site
About the Role
DC Range Planner exists to assist in effectively managing the lifecycle of a product in the Woolworths Food and Liquor network. This involves the ranging of new products and responsibly clearing out stock for deleted products in Woolworths Distribution Centres, third party locations and/or other stocking locations. This is achieved through effective planning and proactive communication with key stakeholders including Commercial, Supply Planning and Supply Chain to agree on key event timelines, identify constraints as well as planning for peak demand periods (Range Reviews, Easter, Christmas etc.).
Reporting to the Network Range Planning Manager, your key responsibilities are:
- End-to-end execution of ranging activities to successfully introduce new lines in the network and clearing out stock for deleted articles in a responsible manner including the following activities.
- Participate in range review meetings with all business stakeholders to agree and align on ranging timelines.
- Monitor inventory positions and escalate potential/actual failure in product life cycle actions (new lines/deletions) to concerned teams.
- Execute stock allocations as per agreed timelines, operating procedures and guidelines.
- Manage the timely processing of new line workflows to ensure that new lines are assigned a pick location and confirmations are provided to their appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate status and ranging records in replenishment systems and databases in agreed upon formats and templates to ensure transparency in status of product ranging
- Run reports to monitor deleted article status, stock on order, and stock on hand, ensuring no dead stock is left in the network after the off-show date (except in scenarios where DC adjusts stock).
- Manage exceptions by understanding business implications, work effectively with others to develop solutions and follow up to ensure a positive overall business result is realised.
- Provide status updates and related data for range reviews and other related activities to key stakeholders, team leaders and managers.
- Provide guidance to Commercial teams and other business units regarding ranging processes, ranging criteria and network capabilities. Validate the information provided by the Commercial Team for new and deleted lines.
- Ensure that DC ranged items adhere to internal business rules, regulatory and safety requirements.
- Evaluate product attributes against DC ranging criteria to ensure that new products are assigned their appropriate source of supply and position in the network, with corresponding pick-slot allocation.
WOWpeople are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
- Demonstrable experience in Supply Chain, Supply Planning, Replenishment or Commercial teams with knowledge of inventory management, product life cycle management or DC operations
- Experience in FMCG or Retail industry is desirable
- Demonstrated experience of complex problem solving and ability to develop solutions to meet business outcomes.
- Proven analytical skills coupled with creative thinking to model scenarios and make decisions based on numerical data to solve first-time problems
- Strong relationship building skills - an influencer with facilitation and negotiation skills
- Writes, speaks, and presents clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings by translating and articulating technical concepts to non-technical groups
- Ability to extract and transform data from management information systems to input into data driven insights
- Very strong technical skills in Excel, and reporting/data management systems in SAP.
We Will Offer You
Attractive Remuneration Package - including base salary, super and incentive scheme.
Added Benefits - Including staff discount, free secure parking, corporate healthcare options, fitness centre, onsite supermarket and a choice of cafes.
Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You