|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
- Experienced Executive Assistant required to support RACQ Bank’s Leadership Team
- Iconic member-centric organisation
- Full-time, Fixed Term Contract to October 2021
- Modern offices in Eight Mile Plains location
This role will provide quality, timely and efficient high level secretarial and administrative support to RACQ Bank’s executive leadership team. You are passionate about being organised, thinking ahead and thinking beyond the obvious. You love an environment that is fast-paced and with lots of competing priorities. You are empowered to make decisions about prioritisation and the best way to manage your workload. You are a whizz-bang at all the usual administrative skills - diary management, meeting preparation, meeting minutes, project work, plus travel and accommodation arrangements. You like to have fun at work and enjoy having a laugh with the team. Your sense of humour and perspective will be an asset.
You value trust – know how to build it and how to operate in an environment where trust is key. You understand that, at RACQ, everything we do is about our members – not self-interest.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills involving high levels of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Ability to apply initiative to unusual / unknown situations
- Ability to identify and manage confidential matters
- Proven experience in an Executive/Personal Assistant role, (Ideally in the financial services industry)
Working at RACQ brings some great benefits including free Roadside Assistance and significantly discounted RACQ products & services, for you and your family.
Please Note; we do not accept third party or emailed applications. You may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a circle back employer - we will respond to every applicant