|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Tier 1 Not for Profit Client
- Pivotal Operations Role
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
Who are we
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Operations Manager to join Programmed, working on a high profile contract based in Adelaide near the CBD.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the Operations Manager is accountable for contributing to Programmed's profitability and growth by directing a high quality service outcome to our customers by fostering the commitment of staff.
- Manages facilities and procurement on behalf of our client
- Provide high quality outcomes to property stakeholders
- Proactively controls the management of costs
- Actively promotes positive staff morale and safe work environment
- Develops an appropriate business and customer focus within their contract
- Maintains relationships with client and key suppliers
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in facilities management, contract management or service related industries
- A proven track record in operational and / or maintenance / service management environment
- High level of customer service skills and ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Experienced in the management of subcontractors and suppliers
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative.
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package , fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop plus all the perks of working for a large industry leader!
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and meet the above mentioned criteria, forward your resume with cover letter via the link below
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.