|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are at the forefront of digital banking here at ING and are always looking to improve our customer experience and product offering.
Our credit card business is growing and we are eagerly seeking an experienced Product Manager, to work in our dynamic Consumer Lending team. Internally, this is known as a Customer Journey Expert.
You will gain exposure to a variety of stakeholders, strategies and products, all within a collaborative and agile environment.
You’ll be bringing your financial services expertise, strong stakeholder management and product optimisation skills. With a late January 2021 start, we are keen to bring a driven and creative individual on board to kick start our 2021 projects!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Championing the voice of the customer by defining a customer journey vision, with a key focus on continuously improving and bettering the ING product offering
- Designing strategies for products, channels, promotion, pricing, and process quality, keeping in mind ING’s brand, and local and global objectives
- Managing and resolving incidents, events and issues, by identifying and delivering product and service related improvements and solutions
- Providing your expertise in an agile way of working; contributing to sprint and scrum events to refine and review output
- Monitoring and staying abreast of market trends and customer needs
- Representing ING and our products and services to both internal and external stakeholders, whilst managing competing objectives respectively.
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Extensive experience in banking or similar industry
- Strategic and operational experience in a product management role; ideally within credit cards/ financial services
- Demonstrated experience in a customer environment, and providing product developments, enhancements and process optimisation
- The ability to manage ambiguity, and having the confidence to ask questions to evade any roadblocks
- Strong communication skills, as you will be liaising with various tribes, stakeholders and vendors in an effective manner
- Project management capabilities, ideally within an agile environment
- Initiative and a can-do attitude
- A positive and driven character, excited about your ability make an impact within a well-loved brand where the customer needs are at the heart of the proposition development
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home