|Location:||Auckland, Auckland, Manawatu-Wanganui, Northland, Otago, Southland|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Downer NZ Water business is booming and is currently growing our capability in larger water and drainage construction works! We have a variety of opportunities available to join our teams across the country. These positions will suit candidates who are self-motivated, proactive, energetic, enjoy working outside and who enjoy provided outstanding customer service.
We are looking to fill a number of positions including;
- Water Serviceperson
- Drainage Operators
- Water Treatment Operators
- Traffic Controllers
- Water Construction Operators
If you are based in either; Whangarei, Auckland, Levin, Dunedin and Invercargill and can meet any of the following criteria then we want to hear from you!
- A full driver's licence and class 2 HT licence preferred
- Experience in civil construction, labouring or carpentry experience, preferably involved in water, wastewater and storm water would be an advantage
- A National Certificate in Water Treatment (Level 4) or prepared to study towards this qualification
- Experience with water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation maintenance
- A current Drain laying qualification and or certification will be highly regarded
- Traffic management skills TC and or STMS trained would be an advantage
We are looking for people who have a professional and positive attitude with experience in water & drainage construction and maintenance who enjoy working collaboratively and would like to be part of a large and supportive team.
PLEASE IDENTIFY THE POSITION OR POSITIONS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN YOUR COVER LETTER.
The successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.